Connect with one of available wallet providers or create a new wallet. What is wallet?
We do not own private keys and cannot access your funds without your confirmation
Wallets are used to send, receive, and store digital assets like Ether. Wallets come in many forms. They are either built into your browser, an extension added to your browser, a piece of hardware plugged into your computer, or even an app on your phone.
NFTradeable (“NFTradeable”, “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting your privacy.
3. A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to NFTradeable, and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at the address indicated in Section 1 above.
5. Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data, including aggregated and de-identified data, that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
5.1.1. We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail and mailing addresses, address, and NFTradeable password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
5.1.2. If you use our Services on your mobile device, we may collect your phone number and the unique device ID number.
5.1.3. Our Service lets you store preferences like how your content is displayed, your location, safe search settings, notification settings, and favourite widgets. We may associate these choices with your ID, browser or mobile device, and you can edit these preferences at any time.
5.1.4. When connecting to our Services via a service provider that uniquely identifies your mobile device, we may receive this identification and use it to offer extended services and/or functionality.
5.1.5. Certain Services, such as two-factor authentication, may require our collection of your phone number. We may associate that phone number to your mobile device identification information.
5.1.6. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
5.1.7. We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, address, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
5.1.8. We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Service that state that Personal Data is being collected.
5.2 Information Collected via Technology. As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
5.2.1. Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Service more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, address, wallet type, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
5.2.2. Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Service, track users’ movements around the Service, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Service, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests.
5.2.4. Pixel Tag. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Data.
5.2.5. How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable Users to opt out of tracking on our site.
5.3. Information Collected from Third Party Companies. We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that provide our Services by way of a co-branded or private-labled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our Service. In particular, wallets provide us with your address and certain other information you choose to share with wallets. These third party companies may supply us with Personal Data. We may add this to the information we have already collected from you via our Service in order to improve it. We do not collect Personal Data automatically, but we may tie the information that we collect automatically to Personal Data about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
6. Use of Your Personal Data.
6.1. General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
6.1.1. facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
6.1.2. identify you as a user in our system;
6.1.3. provide improved administration of our Service;
6.1.4. provide the Services you request, including but not limited to facilitating your cryptocurrency transactions through wallets;
6.1.5. improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Service;
6.1.6. send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
6.1.8. display your username next to the digital assets you wish to sell on the Website;
6.1.9. send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
6.1.10. send you e-mail notifications related to actions on Service, including notifications of offers on your digital assets;
6.1.11. respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
6.1.12. make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback;
6.1.13. in any other way we may describe when you provide the Personal Data; and
6.1.14. send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of NFTradeable.
6.2.Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Service navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and to disclose Anonymous Data to third parties without restriction.
7.1.Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Service; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to NFTradeable.
7.5. Other Disclosures. We may also disclose your Personal Data, to fulfil the purpose for which you provide it; for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide it; or with your consent. We do not sell your Personal Data.
9.Your Choices Regarding Information. You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Services:
9.2. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the address given in paragraph (1).
10. Data Access and Control. You can view, access, edit, or delete your personal data for many aspects of the Service via your account settings page. You can also make choices about NFTradeable’s use of your data. You can always choose whether you want to receive marketing communications from us. You can also opt out from receiving marketing communications from us by using the opt-out link on the communication, or by visiting your account settings page. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
10.1. Data Access. You can access your Personal Data on your account settings page.
10.2. Data Portability. You can request a copy of your Personal Data by contacting us here and including "Please send me my Personal Data" in the subject line. NFTradeable will verify your ability to access that email, then send you a digital export of the data we hold that is associated with your email address. We will use reasonable efforts to respond to your request within 7 days, but in all events within 30 days of our receipt of the request.
10.3. Data Erasure. You can delete your Personal Data on your account settings page. Alternatively, you may request that NFTradeable delete your personal data by contacting us here and including "Please delete my Personal Data" in the subject line. NFTradeable will verify your ability to access that email, then delete the Personal Data associated with your email address. We will use reasonable efforts to respond to your request within 7 days, but in all events within 30 days of our receipt of the request.
10.4. Data Correction. You can modify your Personal Data on your account settings page.
11. Data Retention. We may retain your personal information as long as you continue to use the Service, have an account with us, or for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Policy. You can ask to close your account by contacting us as described above, and we will delete your Personal Data on request. We may, however, retain Personal Data for an additional period as is permitted or required under applicable laws, for legal, tax, or regulatory reasons, or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
12. Data Protection. We implement various security measures to ensure the safety of your Personal Data when you enter, submit, or access your Personal Data. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer technology. We engage an independent analyst to perform penetration testing. Information about security vulnerabilities that are successfully exploited through penetration testing is then used to set mitigation and remediation priorities.